Thursday, June 16, 2011

I haven't shampooed my hair since last December!

Say What?? That's right... no shampoo since last December! I have, however, conditioned and cleansed my hair with my Wen Cleansing Conditioner!

I'm a Wen convert! I don't think I'll ever go back to shampoo. The Wen has changed the health and texture of my hair for the better in many ways. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. My hair has a tendency to be really oily, so I was afraid that the lack of detergents and lather would leave me feeling greasy, but the Wen cleanses thoroughly, and has made my hair feel healthier than ever.

I bought my first bottle of Wen in December of 2010, and I finished that same bottle in late May of 2011. That bottle was the Lavender, and my newest is the Sweet Almond Mint. Although I like both varieties, I think the Lavender is my favorite. Even though Wen is initially expensive when compared to other shampoos, when I compared the cost of the one 32 oz. bottle (about $48), it was just as affordable, if not more so, than the money I had previously been spending on shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatments. Now I had all three in one bottle and it lasts for months.

Check out www.wenhaircare.com and learn more about it! Have you tried Wen Haircare? Leave me a comment and tell me about your experience!

Keep Shining!
The Woo-Hoo Gal


*By the way, Chaz Dean, the creator of Wen products doesn't know me from Adam's house-cat, and I suspect he never will. I wasn't paid or compensated for this endorsement, but it is rather my own opinion. If by some chance you are out there, Chaz, and you want to send me a few gallons of your awesome stuff, and/or a sweet little check, I'm good with that! ;-)


Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

6 comments:

The Humbled Homemaker said...

Love this post! You know I'm into all things natural! ;) Shampoo is one area I haven't ventured out of yet. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if this product was as good as they said. I'll think I'll give it a try.

Thanks Woo-Hoo Gal! :)

Ashley said...

Oh! I am so excited to read this! I've seen the infomercials (LOVE me some saturday morning infomercials...) - but didn't know if it REALLY worked! I use a bottle of conditioner about once a week & a bottle of shampoo every other week. I can't wait to order!!! Thank you, Beverly!

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from the
Mingle With Us Blog Hop!:0)
I hope you visit me and return
the follow!:0)

LadyBird said...

Ok, I've got to try it now! I've seen the infomercial and wondered about it, but now I know a "real" person who has tried it! Hope to not be washing my hair soon... :) Thanks

LadyBird said...

I just ordered mine, can't wait to try it!

Post a Comment