Friday, May 27, 2011

"What makes you say Woo-Hoo?"

woo–hoo

 interj \ˈwü-ˈhü, ˌwü-\
—used to express exuberant delight or approval

My friend Cynthia has always teased me about how often I used the phrase "woo-hoo"... I suppose I stay a little exuberantly delighted about things!  Sometimes it's the smallest thing that makes me happy.  The reason I started this blog is to have a place to share those things that make me say "woo-hoo" with you!

Among those things, expect to see:  
A delicious, family-friendly recipe *  a thrift store find refurbished and repurposed *  a decorating idea to make your space a place you love  *  a fashion or make-up tip for "real" women  *  A fun, but not too complicated craft project  *  a tip on a great product, or shopping experience  *  a fabulous new song, book or movie *  practical advice from a been-there-already-goofed so try it this way Mama *  

Thank you for joining me...reading my ramblings, and being my friend.  It's nice to meet you.
What makes you say "woo-hoo"?  I want to know!

Keep shining,
Woo-Hoo Gal





Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.







5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this, Beverly! Can't wait to see what you teach me!

Anne Payne said...

Hey!!! Looking good, woohoogal ;) Love the upbeat blog layout!

Terry said...

good luck

Anonymous said...

Beautifully designed blog! I say "woo-hoo" when I am able to spend time with my three grandchildren. Judy c.

LLCinNC said...

ADORABLE site! Excited about the future of it! : )

Post a Comment