Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hope In A Jar...that's my Philosophy!

If you know about the skincare line that I call my favorite, then you understand the play on words in my title...  Philosophy Skincare is absolutely my favorite, and the one product of theirs I can't live without is "Hope In A Jar", 
(well, maybe I could live but I would look realllllllly bad!).  
Don't you love that title?

All Philosophy products have some "words of wisdom" on their labeling.  
 This one reads: where there is hope there can be faith. where there is faith miracles can occur.
 I love their simplistic, clean approach to packaging... black & white with simple lettering.  No fancy graphics or gimmicks needed... that's good stuff in there!  Hope In A Jar is a lightweight daily moisturizer, and it leaves my normal/combination skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and non-greasy.  If you're in the market for an awesome daily moisturizer, give Hope In A Jar a try, I think you'll love it!  This is my can-do-without-it product from their line, but I'll share a couple of others I love soon.  This stuff will make you say "woo-hoo"!

*  Just so you know, Philosophy isn't paying me to hawk their stuff, I just love it!  
(of course, if they WANT to, they can make the check payable to...)
www.philosophy.com

Keep Shining!
Woo-Hoo Gal


Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider busineѕs taking out a small gаin over
the prіor dеmand haѕ donе foг Solanο Ϲounty ԁropped to 9.


my ωeb-sіte ... local internet marketing services

Anonymous said...

The easiest, cheapest, and safest way of cleaning your digestive tract and thereby
unplug much of the information above. If need be, you can now easily
improve health, lose weight quickly, and massage your
abdomen. If they are not only getting through methadone Things To Do To Get Your Ex Back, are taking
out here in the real world and actually condemn so many to a lower quality of life.


My site :: web page

Post a Comment